You’ve hit mitts before, maybe even seen the inside of a ring. OR maybe you haven’t, and this is the first non-treadmill, non-elliptical workout you’re taking on.
“So… it’s like cardio kickboxing right?”
“Oh, is this the spinning of boxing?”
“Maybe it’s a self-defense class?”
Here’s the deal. Flyweight is Manila’s first and original fitness boxing studio. We drop legit boxing techniques on a 6 foot heavy bag, and instead of resting between rounds, we hit bodyweight exercises to keep you pumped.
Results: up to 750 calories burned in one hour. We tone muscle, maximize fat loss, increase metabolism. We have a ridiculous amount of fun, and some of us have sick abs.
Our trainers will get you to work harder than you thought you could. The rockin’ beats, the lights and shadows, the energy in the room will get you breathing heavy, hustling hard, and feeling bad-ass the whole way.
(Oh, and if you doubt that work on the heavy bag isn’t boxing – Google “Mike Tyson Heavy Bag”)
Each experience is different. You will never have the same routine — and never get bored.
We offer three class levels: Contender, Challenger, and Champion. We encourage you to choose a class based on your experience. We also offer a Conditioning class to develop your speed, strength and endurance.
Your First Class
- Get the Fly Pack trial package and book your bag.
- Arrive 30 minutes early to your first class (look up "Flyweight" on Waze, Uber, or Grab). Register at the front desk. Proceed to the lockers and stash all valuables.
- Grab a pair of wraps and get your hands prepped. Fill up your water bottles (or buy some water). Get your gloves ready.
CLASSES START EXACTLY ON TIME. IF YOU ARE LATE YOU WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO ENTER THE STUDIO.
- Wear comfortable workout clothes and closed athletic shoes. Towels and Yoga Mats are provided in the studio.
- Find your assigned bag. Place your water bottle and gloves by the side of the room closest to your bag.
- There will be no breaks during your workout. Pace yourself, breathe, drink water as needed.
- Do not distract others during the workout. If you need assistance call the attention of the trainer.
- Drop your gloves, towels and wraps in their respective bins.
- If you’d like to use our showers, you may borrow bath towels at the front desk.
- Before leaving the studio, leave the keys in the locker.